Frequently asked Questions
- Junk Car, Salvage Car-What do I have to do, to a Junk car to sell it to you?
Answer-Nothing. Push it in, drive it in, tow it in. OK to have: Gas in, oil in, tires on, gas tank on, no problem. Also, no engine, no doors, etc., OK!
- What paperwork do I need to sell you a car? Registration? Title?
Answer-By NC state law, if the car is 10 years old or newer, you must provide a title. If older than 10 years, you need nothing other than your valid State or Federal photo ID.
- Do you pick up cars?
Answer- Call 919-422-1519. They will pick it up and bring it to us.
- What are your scrap metal prices?
Answer-Prices change all the time, so we do not post them. For Raleigh call 919-828-5426 and press 2, to hear prices. For Goldsboro, call 919-731-5600 and press 1.
- What types of material do you buy?
Answer-Anything Metal or mostly Metal, including things like car batteries, appliances and computers. From Industrial companies we also offer (buy) Cardboard Recycling and Plastics Recycling. Click on What We Buy
- Where are you located?
Answer-Raleigh Metal Recycling-2310 Garner Road, Raleigh, North Carolina, 27610 and Goldsboro Metal Recycling-801 N. John Street, Goldsboro, North Carolina, 27530
- Will you pick up from my Home?
Answer-Yes, Raleigh area only, BUT, but through Kenny. Call 919-348-0545 and he will arrange to pick up your material, only you have more than just one appliance, meaning more than a pick-up truck full, For Junk cars (Salvage Cars), see above
- What hours are you open? Are you open Saturday?
Answer-Click on Home page for hours and Yes, open Saturday!
- Do I need a special license, or papers to sell you material?
Answer-No. For scrap metal recycling, you just need valid (current), State or Federal photo ID.
- What do I do when I get there? How does selling you material work?
Answer-Click on Company, to answer read how we do it.
- How do I get my money? Cash or check?
Answer-Cash, from our ATM machines that pay you fast and accurately. You can get a check on request.